Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blue Carpet gives Rashpal the makeover she always dreamed about!!!

Bindass gets all set to roll out the Blue Carpet this week for a very special participant Rashpal Kaur. A contestant in Dance India Dance and a martial arts expert –.Rashpal is truly inspiring because despite being blind her disability did not come in way of achieving what she set her mind on. Rashpal wanted to get a completely new look, one that made her feel confident and beautiful; so what better platform than Bindass Blue Carpet to help her achieve her dream? Hakim, Imam and Archana along with one of the country's best make-up artist Cory Walia got together yet again and did what they do best - give Rashpal the makeover she always dreamed about.

To encourage Rashpal on the show was Naseer, the first blind actor who has bagged a lead role in Bollywood. His film titled 'Shadow - The dark side of truth' is set to release in July '09. Naseer is also the producer of this movie and he plans to a lunch a music album as well as a satellite channel. Apart from Naseer, Saroj Khan was also on the show to cheer on Rashpal as she considered Saroj as her guru when it comes to dancing.

While sharing her emotions on her experience in Blue Carpet, Rashpal said, "It's been a long-pending dream to get a makeover – something that not only changed my looks, but also gave me confidence; and Bindass Blue Carpet fulfilled that dream for me. The experience was life changing and I got to meet Saroj Khan, my idol.. Even though I'm blind and can't see my new look myself, but the responses from my family and friends have added immense happiness to my life. Being an ordinary person I didn't expect people would even notice me, but Bindass Blue Carpet gave me the chance to be on the show and made me more beautiful than I have ever felt in my entire life."

Speaking on his experience about giving a makeover to Rashpal, Hakim said, "I've done a series of makeovers for various participants on Blue Carpet, but my experience while working with Rashpal is enriching. Being a part of the makeover for such an inspiring person like Rashpal was very exciting. Her disability doesn't hamper her aspirations to look and feel good. She a very beautiful person and the makeover only brought it out even further."

Watch out how Bindass Blue Carpet changes Rashpal's life! How will her friends and family react to this makeover?? To see this and more tune in Bindass Blue carpet only on Bindass , Friday 7 PM.Join the Blue Carpet team as they work their magic and fulfill Rashpal's dream!!

Bindass Blue Carpet in association with Sunsilk is a makeover and personality grooming reality show where three of the top stylists Aalim Hakim and Imam Siddique and host VJ Archana, who transform a plane janes to a stunning divas. Watch them give a few deserving girls a complete makeover and confidence boost as they the girls enjoy their new found inner and external self . The girls get to build their confidence levels with interesting line up of tasks they perform at which is a part of their makeover. With this new attitude and outlook towards life watch the newly found divas ultimately grace the BLUE CARPET.
--
By :  News Team

No comments: