Sunday, June 21, 2009

What do you think about zero size? Its good or bad? What is the reason?

Well, if you are talking about the clothing size zero.. I think it's fine. Everyone has different body types. I do think that some people torture themselves to try to attain that "perfection", which is a bad thing.. but I don't think it is a bad thing in general because some people are simply built small. I am far from a zero, but I am short--so I am sure that I could be healthy at that size. Unfortunately, a lot of the woman who fit in size zero are models who are almost six feet tall! I think that is scary because taller people, are more likely to have bigger bones and bigger body frames--which means they would have to go to extreme lengths(in some cases), to reach this "status" symbol(so to speak) size zero. So no, I don't think it's bad.. it's just a number(much like age.. lol).
I agree with you.But some people force to attain that size thats too bad cause it has more side effects I think.But to people who are naturally of that size its good as you say they look good.
 
I definitely agree--if it's forced then it can definitely be unhealthy. I do think that some of the size zero (or less) models are way too extreme, and in most cases not natural. I feel that way because, while I do believe there are taller people who are naturally small framed, I tend to associate smaller sizes with shorter people--it just makes sense to me. lol

its absolutely very bad!!!!! the zero figure doesn looks good atalll.. there is no shape at all.. people look so ugly than their normal look!!.. i wouldn prefer people to get that look!!!!



No comments: